Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tenma VS Tsurugi!|
|Episode 037||Episode 039|
Tenma VS Tsurugi! (天馬VS剣城!, Tenma tai Tsurugi!) is the thirty-eighth episode of the Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy series.
As the life-staking battle continued, Ibuki was continuously targeted as Faram Dite members shot multiple times at his ankle, gravely injuring him. Therefore, Shinsuke was switched in upon Ibuki's request. Shinsuke also successfully pulled out a new hissatsu, named Ginga Rocket! On the other hand, Zanakurou also pulled out a new hissatsu named Great Max na Ore, successfully tying the goal for Earth Eleven. Before the battle raged on, Kuroiwa Ryuusei, the coach for Faram Dite suddenly raised his hand to commence a switch. Much to the shock of everyone, Kuroiwa switched himself in as a forward for Faram Dite...
- Faram Dite shot multiple times on order of Kuroiwa Ryuusei, injuring Ibuki's ankle.
- Therefore, Shinsuke replaced Ibuki in the second half on Ibuki's request.
- Ichikawa Zanakurou released a large amount of power from his heart, causing him to use Great Max na Ore.
- The score is tied currently, being 2-2.
- Kuroiwa Ryuusei was seen switching himself in, replacing Neol Lotts.
- [OF] Hologram Rock
- [DF] Rock Hammer
- [OF] Jack Knife
- [SH] Kazanrai
- [GK] Buttobi Punch
- [SH] Scream of Eden
- [SH] Dead Straight
- [GK] Rebound Layer (Debut)
- [SH] Bicycle Sword
- [GK] Ginga Rocket (Debut)
- [OF] Kazaana Drive
- [DF] Footwork Draw
- [SH] Great Max na Ore (Debut)
- [HT] Kami no Takuto FI
[Nozaki Sakura] If we lose one, then we take one back!
- It is the first time in the whole Inazuma Eleven series that a goal has been canceled by the referee. In this case, the goal that was called was the goal by Rodan Gasgus using his Doruuga's Soul Strike because the pass went outside the line.
- In one case, when Ryugel and Gandales struck at Ibuki's ankle, it should be considered two fouls: tackling at an opponent using excessive force, and preventing the goalkeeper from releasing the ball. In these cases, a direct free kick and an indirect free kick should be given to Earth Eleven, but the referee did not count them as fouls for no apparent reason.
- When Ryugel and Gandales used Scream of Eden, the typography wasn't shown.