|決戦! ファラム・ディーテ! !|
|Decisive Battle! Faram Dite! !|
|Episode 036||Episode 038|
Decisive Battle! Faram Dite!! (決戦! ファラム・ディーテ! !, Kessen! Faramu Dīte! !) is the thirty-seventh episode of the Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy series.
Before the match between Earth Eleven and Faram Dite began, Lalaya delivered a short speech to the team, encouraging them. Shockingly enough, Kuroiwa Ryuusei reappeared as the coach of Faram Dite. Tenma became more and more depressed, as he saw Tsurugi being the captain for the opponent team.
As the match began, both team gave out their best playing against each other, and Sakura, Barga Zachs and Hilary Flail used their Souls. resulting in the energy gauge secretly planted in the stadium getting higher and higher. Ibuki Munemasa also injuried his ankle after attempting to save a goal from Rodan Gasgus' shoot, resulting in Tsuurgi scoring a goal with Bicycle Sword. Despite of his injuries, Ibuki successfully unleashed a new hissatsu, which stopped Rodan's Kazanrai. As Matatagi successfully scored the tying goal for Earth Eleven with Parkour Attack, the shadow of conspiration drew nearer and nearer...
- Tsurugi and Lalaya Obies had a brief talk.
- Lalaya delivered a short speech to Faram Dite.
- Kuroiwa Ryuusei was present as the coach of Faram Dite.
- The match between Earth Eleven and Faram Dite began.
- Ibuki Munemasa injuried his ankle after attempting to save a goal from Rodan Gasgus' shoot.
- The episode ended with a tie of 1-1.
- [OF] Jack Knife
- [OF] Kazaana Drive
- [OF] Hologram Rock (Debut)
- [DF] Footwork Draw
- [DF] Einsatz
- [DF] Rock Hammer
- [SH] Bicycle Sword
- [GK] Gekirin Dunk (Debut)
- [SH] Parkour Attack
[Matsukaze Tenma] This battle... this encounter... they only exist in this very moment!
- The shoot that Rodan Gasgus made to injure Ibuki Munemasa's ankle, resembled Buttobi Jump.
- After Ibuki used Gekirin Dunk and was ready to throw out the ball, Ryugel was seen trying to use Asokoni UFO on Konoha.
- After Matsukaze Tenma said that they should enjoy soccer and said "let's play soccer!", the first opening of Inazuma Eleven GO called Ten Made Todoke was played until Tsurugi Kyousuke scored with Bicycle Sword.