Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Matatagi Hayato's Darkness!|
|Episode 024||Episode 026|
Matatagi Hayato's Darkness (瞬木隼人の闇！, Matatagi Hayato no Yami!) is the twenty fifth episode of the Inazuma Elevne GO Galaxy series.
Earth Eleven was thinking about what had happend in the soccer battle as the Sazanaara citzens could predict their movements. Mizukawa Minori revealed that the citzens could looking into the people hearts, which shocked all the members especially Matatagi Hayato. Everyone went to the Black Room and Matatagi was thinking about what the citzens said to him about being "a lone wolf". Matatagi's past was then revealed and why he couldn't trust other people. Will Matatagi be able to trust his teammates and the others again?
Meanwhile, The team continued to plan on how to get the better of Sazanaara Eleven, and Fake Tsurugi Kyousuke was also getting suspected by Morimura Konoha. What is the conspiracy behind Fake Tsurugi, and what will he do to the team?
- Matatagi's past when he was younger was revealed.
- Powai Pichori and Van Tarel have a talk about Matatagi Hayato.
- Konoha started to suspect Fake Tsurugi, though he covered it up.
- Tenma and Matatagi had a talk about his statement to his younger brothers and Sazanaara.
- Minaho started to have an idea on how to defeat Sazanaara Eleven.
[Matsukaze Tenma] People are called people because they have both good faces and bad faces.