Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Solution to Victory|
|Animation Director||Takeuchi Akira|
|Episode 012||Episode 014|
Solution to Victory (勝利への解法) is the thirteenth episode of the Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy series.
The second half of the match between Inazuma Japan and Mach Tiger started with Manabe Jinichirou and Minaho Kazuto being ordered by Kuroiwa Ryuusei to find the key to win. However, Inazuma were struggling against Mach Tiger, especially Japan's defense. Manabe wasn't really concentrating due to his parents coming to watch the match. Will Manabe and Minaho be able to find the key to victory? Will Inazuma Japan win the match?
- Inazuma Japan wins the match with 3-2 and advance to the final of Asia prelim.
- Manabe Jinichirou and Minaho Kazuto were ordered by Kuroiwa Ryuusei to find the 'key to victory' to win against Mach Tiger.
- Minaho's past was revealed.
- Hakuryuu was watching the match, as seen at the end of the episode.
- [SH] Ivory Crash
- [SH] Bicycle Sword
- [SH] God Wind
- [DF] Konoha Roll (Typography debut)
- [DF] Death Scythe Middle
- [DF] Defense Houteishiki (Debut)
- [DF] Trace Press (Debut)
- [GK] Wild Dunk
- [GK] Killer Elbow
- [HT] Kami no Takuto FI
[Manabe Jinichirou] I'll find the answer to victory!