Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Field of Confessions|
|Episode 011||Episode 013|
Field of Confessions (フィールドの告白) is the twelfth episode of the Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy series.
Inazuma Japan trained for their upcoming match against Mach Tiger. Kusaka Ryuuji wanted to talk to Morimura Konoha but she avoided him. Kusaka's teammates tried to help him meet Konoha to talk, but sadly, they failed.
The day of the match came and the match started. Inazuma Japan and Mach Tiger showed off a good fight against each other, however, Inazuma Japan struggled against them. Because Shindou Takuto moved more forward to help the offense, the defense was left quite weak and were Japan's weakspot. When the ball was kicked outside of the field, Kusaka went into his Berserker mode and ran towards Konoha. Kusaka finally said to her what he wanted to tell her, resulting in him confessing to her which shocked the whole team! How will Konoha react to it and will Inazuma Japan be able to catch up with Mach Tiger?
- The match of Inazuma Japan and Mach Tiger started. The episode ended with a score of 1-1; Kusaka Ryuuji scored in his Berserker Mode with Kyoubou Head, and Tamugan Jar scored with Ivory Crash.
- In the half-time, Mach Tiger's players were shown to have veins coming out of their arms, similar to what happened to Cole LaRuze.
- Kusaka Ryuuji confessed to Morimura Konoha but she said that she wasn't ready for a relationship yet, so it may happen in the future. Kusaka said that he will be waiting for her.
- [SH] Fortissimo
- [SH] Parkour Attack
- [SH] Ivory Crash (Debut)
- [SH] Kyoubou Head
- [DF] Einsatz
- [DF] Death Scythe Middle (Debut)
- [DF] Konoha Roll (Debut)
- [GK] Killer Elbow (Debut)
- [HT] Kami no Takuto FI
[Sorano Aoi] There's always someone who sees the good things about you, even when you can't see them yourself.